Some people have told me that I shouldn’t be wearing bikinis. I even receive (pretty regularly) anon hate mail because of my photos I post. However, I will never stop. I’m not ashamed of my body, and even if someone believes that I should be, I won’t. Loving my body has brought me so much happiness, and I refuse to go back down that path of low self-esteem and poor body image.
u look so good bye im dead ur good looks have killed me so cute
“I hope she’ll be a fool. That’s the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)